So it has been a pretty busy month around here. Emma turned 3 on Jan. 31. She was sooo excited for her princess cake. It was all she talked about for weeks. Didn't care about presents, just wanted the cake. Gotta love it. We did get her her first set of roller skates, which I'm still not too sure I should have done seeing as she's so accident prone (see previous posts of stitches). But she loves to try them around the house for now. I went out and got her a helmet to go with it and I'm thinking I may just have her wear it at all times just to be safe. Lol. That girl definitely keeps you on your toes, but she's adorable.
Logan has finally decided it was time to keep up with his sister and try the world out on 2 feet. He's so cute to watch as he toddles around the room. I absolutely love when they can finally walk on their own.
We have also decided it was time to buy a house so we did some searching and came across an amazing deal. We put in an offer and are sill waiting to hear back on that. Meanwhile, just a few days after we did that we hear from a company that Jake works with and they wanted him to fly down and interview this week. It's in Knoxville and is a pretty great job. He was there today and now it's a waiting game, they have 2 other guys their interviewing so it could be around 2 weeks. So now we may be out some earnest money if we decide to go for the job. I guess we'll see who gets back to us first. Sometimes life just comes at you pretty fast. Anyway, we'll see what happens and I'll keep you all posted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment