So I hope everyone had a great holiday! I sure did. The kids were so fun to watch and it was great to hang out with the family. Not to mention it was nice for Jake to have a semi vacation during the holidays. I'm looking forward to some down time though. It's nice to not have to be anywhere and just go with the flow. Christmas was fun, just very busy trying to get everywhere and see everyone. Emma got her second set of stitches the Sunday before Christmas. I fear that this is going to become a regular thing for her. The poor girl never watches where she's going and is always running into things or tripping. I think I need to get her a helmet for her birthday.
Logan turned 1 on Jan. 6. I can't believe how fast he's grown up. He's almost ready for walking, I'm just waiting for him to take off any day now. He can take about 3 or 4 steps on his own if we coax him. He's also getting a ton of teeth in at once so he's been a little grumpy, can't blame him for that though. I've been going through all of his baby pictures ( as moms do) and getting a little sentimental. It's been a great year and we've been greatly blessed. I'm so thankful for all of the family and friends we have close by that have helped us on many occasions. Who knows what this next year will bring, but I know we'll have support in whatever happens.
So I'm trying to catch up on all the piles of pictures I have to scrapbook so I though I would post a couple of pages I've done. Hope you all are doing great!
1 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! It is nice to meet you and your great layouts!!!
Post a Comment