Now that summer is coming to a close I'm going back and remember all that we did. There are so many pictures!! This year has been a lot of fun and a lot of work. 2 kids sure does keep you on your toes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Emma is now almost 32 months, I can't believe she'll be 3 soon. Logan turned 8 months at the beginning of the month. He is such a good baby, so mellow and content(the majority of the time). He's almost to crawling, he tries really hard now. I think he now wants to chase after Emma instead of just watch her. Emma finally decided to use the potty and is now fully trained!! Whoo Hoo!! We are very excited about that. I love that we have one less box of diapers to buy. Anyway, here are some pics from the summer.

Logan at Edward's Apple Orchard. We went there on Labor Day for opening weekend. I love my apple cider donuts!

Emma just loves to go there for the pony rides. She absolutely LOVES horses. She had a smile on her face the whole time.

This is just a cute pic I took of Logan at 7 months. Him and his sister look so much alike.

Boone County Fair! I hadn't been to the fair for like 7-8 years. It was a lot of fun to take my kids. Emma had a great time checking out all of the animals, especially the Wilbur's. Lol. She was even big enough to go on her first rollarcoaster and a few other rides. Poor Logan will have to wait until next year to have a little more fun.

Such a cutie!

Emma at her gymnastics class. She loves playing with all of her friends.

So precious! They are so cute together!

This is at Brookfield Zoo. Emma is just like her mommy and loves the zoo! They had a really cool dinasaur exhibit and ever since then Emma has been obsessed with dinasaurs.

My little man. He's such a good traveler.

For the 4th we went into Chicago and took the kids to the Shedd Aquarium. Emma's favorite, the penguins so she had to have one painted on her cheek. They had this whole play area that is just like the penguin exhibit that the kids can dress as penguins and play in. So much fun!

Logan at 5 month

Emma at 2 1/2 years

My babies
1 comments:
So cute! Looks like you're having a blast!
Post a Comment